Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Didn't mean to leave you hanging...

Hey people-who-read-this. Last week I did a multi-post primer of the reasons I don't believe in God and you probably shouldn't either. I left off at a turning point in my argument -- I address the problems with theistic belief, but I have failed to address why those problems should be a concern, and why I truly feel the alternative is better. It's all well and good to say "You shouldn't believe this", and yank away the security blanket, but then to leave you in the lurch about the alternative...well, following-through on helping to acclimate people to that new way of thinking is the reason I went into this discussion in the first place.

So I want to say that the remaining part of my argument is THE most important part, the rest was just the set-up. So if you're still reading, and found my most recent posts distressing, insulting, or spiritually unacceptable, please keep an eye out for my next and final-for-now post on the subject. It's taking a while to write up because it's important it be clear.

After I get it out there we'll return to our irregularly scheduled program on other subjects. Thanks for reading.

No comments: