Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy Month, Back in April

Okay, so I've been meaning to blog a whole bunch lately -- I saw a bunch of movies this weekend that I wanted to talk about (short version: Funny Games was eh, Horton Hears a Who was way funnier than I expected and worth seeing, Monster -- the low-budget direct-to-DVD Cloverfield ripoff, not the Charlize Theron Oscar winner -- was horrific in a bad way, and Murder Party was fun B-movie schlock, especially if you pretend it was made in the 80s) and just generally have wanted to keep up.

BUT, I've got a lot of work to do on Sandrima, and I also need to be writing the Descendants script because we need to be ready to shoot when Ray's off G.I. Joe. Between that and my birthday coming up next week, and some folks coming in from out of town, I'm not going to have a lot of time to write the helpful and informative posts you've all come to know and skim.

Instead of checking my blog every day until you conclude I will never update again and you might as well stop checking, I wanted you to know that I will be taking a blog sabbatical until April. So come on back on April 1. I will post something, at least brief, to let you know that I made it through and will be back to blogness-as-usual.

And don't worry, I don't do April Fool's jokes.

No comments: