Sunday, February 01, 2009

Secular Sunday: Day of Rest

No post today, sorry. I've got a bunch of other things I'm in the midst of writing, and some FX work for both Sandrima Rising and another project I'm not allowed to talk about yet. Yesterday's post on evolution will have to suffice in its stead.

I won't make this a habit, and in fact I've discovered the function that lets me write a post but publish it much later; in future I'll do my best to make sure I've got the post written before Sunday.

So for today, enjoy your Superbowl, or your To Catch a Predator marathon, or whatever it is you do today.

2 comments:

Nathaniel Caauwe said...

"...so on the seventh day, he rested."

Couldn't resist :P

TheGamut said...

Why do you bloggers apologize for stuff like this? Either way, thanks for the heads-up.