Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've got a new blog

National Novel Writing Month is around the corner (November 1), and I'm going to participate this year. I've already written up an introductory post over at the shiny new Nano blog.

The new blog is NOT a replacement for this one; I will still be posting here whenever the urge strikes/schedules permit, about all the various subjects I wind up posting about. But I wanted to hold myself accountable by posting my speed-written novel somewhere public. Instead of choking up my "personal" blog with daily story installments, I created another blog for the purpose.

The first post on the new blog contains all the caveats I wish to express to potential readers of the speed-story, so head on over there if you're interested, and if you're not, you won't be missing anything in terms of my "regular" blog content, which will stay right here.

1 comment:

Rusty Moyher said...

Right on! I'm participating this year too:
http://rustym.livejournal.com/2008/09/27/

I like the idea of posting it online to keep the feet roasting, but I'm rather afraid that somebody WOULD read it. The internet has enough crap online already thanks to me (and many other contributors).